Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net> on 2007/06/30 01:54:25 UTC

howto WSDL wrap a NormalizedMessage

Im trying to use the SUN bpelengine in servicemix.  I can deploy a BPEL
service unit
to it and it shows up in JMX as expected.  However, attempts to get to it
fail with
a msg from BPELENGINE that the Normalized Message is not WSDL wrapped.
IM sending a SOAP MESSSAGE in a NormalizedMessage.

Re: howto WSDL wrap a NormalizedMessage

Posted by jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net>.

How backward compatible is it?   WIll it work in a Servicemix 3.1 distro?
Im not to sure how to inject that into my BPEL service unit
when I already have my BPEL SU bound to the SUN BPELSERVICE
engine..   DO I just swap it out and replace a ref to the
servicemix-http-3.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT-installer.zip component?
TIA

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Yeah, I think the SUN BPEL SE expects the message to be wrapped
(as indicated in the JBI spec).   ServiceMix components usually do not
do this, but you can try with the new HTTP BC which should be able
to wrap the messages appropriately if you use the
  <http:soap-consumer />
endpoint for example.

On 6/30/07, jbi joe <jo...@daggerpoint.net> wrote:

> Im trying to use the SUN bpelengine in servicemix.  I can deploy a BPEL
> service unit
> to it and it shows up in JMX as expected.  However, attempts to get to it
> fail with
> a msg from BPELENGINE that the Normalized Message is not WSDL wrapped.
> IM sending a SOAP MESSSAGE in a NormalizedMessage.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Principal Engineer, IONA
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/