Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Sergey Shelukhin <se...@hortonworks.com> on 2015/02/19 23:28:49 UTC

Re: setting up a branch for testing

Can you elaborate on how many machines are needed, minimum (is it 1+, just determined by the throughput of QA runs that we want; or is there some fixed requirement too), and what is the setup/process to make them work with HiveQA (in general so we'd know how we can provide machines)?

Thanks!
Posted by Jason Coleman <ja...@gmail.com>.
I have one "not being used" Dell PE R900 32 gigs of ram 800 gigs of HDD
space with 2 hot swaps and win server 2008 and a spare static ip.

Jay

I will actually be talking about this tonight at the Hive meetup. I will
post slides here afterwards.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 2:28 PM, Sergey Shelukhin <se...@hortonworks.com>
wrote:
> Can you elaborate on how many machines are needed, minimum (is it 1+, just
determined by the throughput of QA runs that we want; or is there some fixed
requirement too), and what is the setup/process to make them work with
HiveQA (in general so we'd know how we can provide machines)?

> Thanks!

system. Thank You.

Re: setting up a branch for testing

Posted by Sergey Shelukhin <se...@hortonworks.com>.