Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by liny <in...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/11 06:04:53 UTC

[Trinidad][Retroweaver]Still get "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError"

Hi, Sir:

According to  http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad_and_JDK_1%2e4
http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad_and_JDK_1%2e4
I use Retroweaver 2.0.5 and weaved Trinidad 1.0.7 jar file for JDK 1.4
successfully.
Then I put backport-util-concurrent.jar, retroweaver-rt-2.0.5.jar, and
ThreadLocal_ class to WEB-INF/lib in my war file, then deploy.

But occurred following exception:

java/util/concurrent/ConcurrentHashMap
at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitBase.<init>(RenderKitBase.java:47)
at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitDecorator.<init>(RenderKitDecorator.java:39)
at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.CoreRenderKit.<init>(CoreRenderKit.java:168)
at
at
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
at
org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.ClassUtils.newInstance(ClassUtils.java:277)
... 42 more

I use MyFaces 1.1.5 for my web application, too.
Could you please help me how to solve it?

Thanks and best regards,

liny

Re: [Trinidad][Retroweaver]Still get "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError"

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 2:57 AM, liny <in...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  >Hi,
>  >http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/backport-util-concurrent/backport-util-concurrent/3.1/
>  >has the class under its package, so it wasn't successful in your case
>  >(still the java.util package is used)
>  >
>  >but... we have already a maven profile to retotranslate.
>  >jdk14-compatible is the name of our profile
>  >
>  >-M
>
>  Hi~ Thank you for the reply.
>  But we don't use Maven in our projects.
>  Anyone has Trinidad jars for JDK 1.4 that can send to me?

perhaps you might to try to run the build on your own ?
Not a big deal to install maven and run the build :)

>  --
>  Matthias Wessendorf
>
>  further stuff:
>  blog: http://matthiaswessendorf.wordpress.com/
>  sessions: http://www.slideshare.net/mwessendorf
>  mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org
>

>  --

Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:

Posted by liny <in...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Hi,

On Fri, Apr 11, 2008 at 6:04 AM, liny <in...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi, Sir:
>
>  According to  http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad_and_JDK_1%2e4
>  http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad_and_JDK_1%2e4
>  I use Retroweaver 2.0.5 and weaved Trinidad 1.0.7 jar file for JDK 1.4
>  successfully.
>  Then I put backport-util-concurrent.jar, retroweaver-rt-2.0.5.jar, and
>  ThreadLocal_ class to WEB-INF/lib in my war file, then deploy.
>
>  But occurred following exception:
>
>  Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>  java/util/concurrent/ConcurrentHashMap
>  at
>  org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitBase.<init>(RenderKitBase.java:47)
>  at
>  org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitDecorator.<init>(RenderKitDecorator.java:39)
>  at
>  org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.CoreRenderKit.<init>(CoreRenderKit.java:168)
>  at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
>  at
>  sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)
>  at
>  sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)
>  at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:274)
>  at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:308)
>  at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:261)
>  at
>  org.apache.myfaces.shared_impl.util.ClassUtils.newInstance(ClassUtils.java:277)
>  ... 42 more
>
>  I use MyFaces 1.1.5 for my web application, too.
>  Could you please help me how to solve it?
>
>  Thanks and best regards,

Hi,
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/backport-util-concurrent/backport-util-concurrent/3.1/
has the class under its package, so it wasn't successful in your case
(still the java.util package is used)

but... we have already a maven profile to retotranslate.
jdk14-compatible is the name of our profile

-M

>  liny
>  --

Matthias Wessendorf