Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Vibhatha Abeykoon <vi...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/30 13:47:42 UTC

Cython API Runtime Error

Hello,

I am upgrading an existing C++/Cython/Python library written on Arrow
2.0.0. The build completes successfully, but I am getting the following
error when importing modules in my library.

*AttributeError: module 'pyarrow.lib' has no attribute '_Weakrefable' *

I use PyArrow Cython API in wrapping and unwrapping objects as well.

Is this due to a Cython version mismatch or any upgrading options missing
from my end?

The Cython version used here is 0.29.21.

With Regards,
Vibhatha Abeykoon,
PhD Candidate | Research Assistant,
Digital Science Center,
Luddy School of Informatics Computing and Engineering,
Indiana University Bloomington,
Cell : +1-812-955-1394
Web: https://www.vibhatha.org
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/vibhathaabeykoon/>

Re: Cython API Runtime Error

Posted by Vibhatha Abeykoon <vi...@gmail.com>.
I was able to solve the issue. Please ignore my previous email.

With Regards,
Vibhatha Abeykoon