Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Sujan Suppala <ss...@opentext.com> on 2016/10/14 09:43:46 UTC

nutch 1.12 INJECT REST call not honoring db.injector.overwrite

Hi,
                I am using the Nutch 1.12.
                I don't see an option to overwrite an url in the crawl db via the INJECT REST call, also I have observed that this rest call is not honoring the config settings for "db.injector.overwrite" , "db.injector.update" properties when these are set to true.

POST /job/create

{

    "type":"INJECT",

    "confId":"default",

    "crawlId":"TestCrawl",

    "args": {"url_dir":"c:\\cygwin64\\tmp\\1475752235404-0"}

}

                But I could see an option via the inject command:
                                $ bin/nutch inject TestCrawl/crawldb urls -overwrite

                I want to overwrite an url so that its status changes to UNFETCHED. I have only option to use REST service. Someone help on this?

Thanks
Sujan