Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Peter Koželj <pe...@digiverse.si> on 2012/10/02 07:57:16 UTC

Re: [Apache Bloodhound] #205: initial syntax highlighting sample fails in pygments preferences for browsers other than firefox

I have attached a patch to the ticket:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/attachment/ticket/205/ticket205_r1383482_FixInitialSyntaxHighlightingForWebKit.diff

Peter

Posted by Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com>.
I knew I had forgotten something. That is very good to see. Thanks for that Ryan!

Cheers,
    Gary

Posted by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com>.

Posted by Ryan Ollos <ry...@wandisco.com>.
> On 10/3/12, Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com> wrote:
> > Very good spot there.. I've just committed the very simple fix you found.
> >
> > Incidentally, a quick look at Trac suggests that this problem may also
> > happen there. Perhaps if someone can confirm this for their latest code
> > we could raise a ticket with trac and provide a similar patch.

I can reproduce this on Trac 1.1.1dev-r11412 (the latest as of this post)
 in Chrome 22 on Debian 6. I can also confirm that the patch resolves the
issue for Trac.

Posted by Olemis Lang <ol...@gmail.com>.
... and maybe for both Trac=0.12.5 as well as Trac=1.0 ... This is
worth to be proposed upstream .

PS: I've been mute on this subject because I cannot reproduce issue here

On 10/3/12, Gary Martin <ga...@wandisco.com> wrote:
> Very good spot there.. I've just committed the very simple fix you found.
>
> Incidentally, a quick look at Trac suggests that this problem may also
> happen there. Perhaps if someone can confirm this for their latest code
> we could raise a ticket with trac and provide a similar patch.
>
> Cheers,
> Gary
>
> On 02/10/12 06:57, Peter Koželj wrote:
>> I have attached a patch to the ticket:
>> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/attachment/ticket/205/ticket205_r1383482_FixInitialSyntaxHighlightingForWebKit.diff
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 7:18 AM, Apache Bloodhound <
>> bloodhound-dev@incubator.apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>> #205: initial syntax highlighting sample fails in pygments preferences
>>> for
>>> browsers other than firefox
>>> ------------------------+----------------------
>>>    Reporter:  gjm        |      Owner:  peter
>>>        Type:  defect     |     Status:  assigned
>>>   Component:  dashboard  |    Version:
>>> Resolution:             |   Keywords:  starter
>>> ------------------------+----------------------
>>> Changes (by peter):
>>>
>>>   * owner:  nobody => peter
>>>   * status:  new => assigned
>>>

>>> --
>>> Ticket URL: <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ticket/205#comment:3>
>>> Apache Bloodhound <https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/>
>>> The Apache Bloodhound (incubating) issue tracker

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article: