Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael Monnerie <mi...@it-management.at> on 2006/05/20 10:20:54 UTC

Announce: GERMAN ruleset updated

I'd like to inform you that my GERMAN ruleset has seen updates. It's
available via RulesDuJour as ruleset ZMI_GERMAN, or directly from

http://zmi.at/x/70_zmi_german.cf

I always update after new rules are applied, so the use of RulesDuJour
is greatly suggested. Updates occur when needed, sometimes daily,
sometimes weekly.

Please, if you use my ruleset and still get german SPAM, report to
sare-german@zmi.at the *full mail with all headers*. And yes, you can
speak german with me :)

Any suggestions for improvement of the rules are welcome. The rules are
written with an eye on creating no false positives, while hitting
phishing, some viruses, and other german SPAM. Should you get a false
positive, please send the e-mail with full headers to
sare-german@zmi.at

mass-check results with network tests:
http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/?daterev=20060519-r406046-n&s_defcorpus=on&rule=%2FZMI&s_zero=on&s_detail=checked+&g=Change

mass-check results w/o network tests:
http://ruleqa.spamassassin.org/?daterev=20060518-r407506-n&s_defcorpus=on&rule=%2FZMI&s_zero=on&s_detail=+&g=Change

Current download volume:
41602 downloads in 04/2006.

Thank you for using these rules.

mfg zmi
// Tel: 0660/4156531                          .network.your.ideas.
// PGP Key:   "lynx -source http://zmi.at/zmi3.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: 44A3 C1EC B71E C71A B4C2  9AA6 C818 847C 55CB A4EE
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net                 Key-ID: 0x55CBA4EE