Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Siddharth Wagle <sw...@hortonworks.com> on 2014/07/17 22:13:11 UTC

Re: ambari upgrade

Hi Emine,

Do take a look at this page,
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AMBARI/Adding+a+New+Service+to+an+Existing+Cluster

Essentially, you need update a file in the stack and then use Ambari API to
add a component.

Note: Be careful of upgrading Ambari, you should backup your changes to the
stacks before upgrade since, custom stack would be lost with upgrade. There
is already a Jira open to fix this upgrade issue.

Copy user group, in case there is more input.

Best Regards,
Sid

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE