Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by "Somasundaram, Senthilkumar" <Se...@in.tesco.com> on 2006/04/19 13:29:32 UTC

XMLJ

Hai,

I have a piece of code and I want to make it run. It uses XML4J. But, I
could not download it from the net. Can you sent me a copy or tell me
from where I can get XML4J.

Regards

Senthil Kumar S

---- Disclaimer ----
This is a confidential email.  Tesco may monitor and record all emails.  The views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not Tesco.
Tesco Stores Limited, Tesco House, Delamare Road, Cheshunt, Herts, EN8 9SL: company number 519500.

Re: XMLJ

Posted by Michael Glavassevich <mr...@ca.ibm.com>.
"Somasundaram, Senthilkumar" <Se...@in.tesco.com>
wrote on 04/19/2006 07:29:32 AM:

> Hai,
>
> I have a piece of code and I want to make it run. It uses XML4J.
> But, I could not download it from the net. Can you sent me a copy or
> tell me from where I can get XML4J.

XML4J is based off of Xerces-J. Try downloading [1] the latest Xerces-J
release.

> Regards
> Senthil Kumar S

[1] http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/download.cgi