Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2012/12/04 15:14:00 UTC

Amber LDAP group housekeeping

Hi all guys!

there is something not really clear to me about the Amber LDAP group[1], i.e.

 * brianm requested to leave, but he is still there;

 * Raymond is not here

So I'd propose to do a little cleanup before speaking again of
graduation - I have enough karma to work on that but I it would be
better to understand who's still in the group but has to be removed.

Moreover: Raymond, what's your ASF id please? I didn't find you on[2]
TIA!

-Simo

[1] http://people.apache.org/committers-by-project.html#amber
[2] http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: Amber LDAP group housekeeping

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Hi Simone,

thanks for taking care of this.

On Dec 5, 2012, at 3:45 PM, Simone Tripodi wrote:

> Hi again guys,
>
> I think we are speaking about 2 different topics:
>
> * LDAP housekeeping; there were actually 2 issues:
>   - Raymond was not in the list, while he had to be;
>   - Brian resigned but was still there.
>
> * Amber initial committers/PMC members as TLP project.
>    - people that didn't confirm their wish of staying in the project,
> won't be included in Amber once graduated to TLPs.
>
> That is why IMHO people don't have to be removed NOW from the group.

understood.

> Does it sound reasonable?

it sounds more than reasonable!

Regards

Antonio

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi again guys,

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Hi Simone,

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Simo!

the following should be removed:
simoneg, recordond, henning, jfclere, gianugo, djencks, lindner, pablo

so that it looks like :
amber=simonetripodi, tommaso, pidster, mmachulak, lmoren, asanso, rfeng

Cheers,
Tommaso

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi all guys,

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Unfortunately I just know a very very limited subset of words and
don't know original ideograms, but I would like very much knowing
more! :)

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Wow, you can speak Chinese!

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.