Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2013/10/14 19:38:51 UTC

karaf-maven-plugin issues / release

Hi

For the Apache Clerezza projects we would like to offer its functionality
as features for use in Karaf as well as partialbundlelists for use with the
Sling launchpad.

To have both without code duplication I've created KARAF-2468 and submitted
a patch for it. Using the plugin I've also encountered a bug that
dependencies are not included in the generated feature depending on the
order in which they appear in the pom (KARAF-2470), I've added patch
suggestions to fix this today. I haven't got any feedback regarding the
submitted issues. I would like to know if the karaf community thinks adding
partialbundlelists support as proposed by the issue and implemented by the
patch is something that would fit into the plugin. If so this is the case
it would be great to have a release or at a published RC2 around soon.

Cheers,
Reto

Re: karaf-maven-plugin issues / release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Reto,

it's on my TODO list for tomorrow and week end.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré