Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by praveen kumar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/21 10:13:18 UTC

Table Component ::: Instead of giving value through table source to checkbox , i like to give through other object

Hi,
	I am newbie to Tapestry. Currently i am using Table component.

	I am giving list of custom class objects as source to the table.

	Each object is represented as a row in the table. Now I would like
to show checkbox in each row.  I would like to delete the rows
(objects) where the checkboxes are selected.

	Problem:   I like to give values to the checkboxes with separate
object ( not source object ). Give me suggestion to achieve that.

					Thanking you,
With regards,
M. Praveen Kumar

Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you
there.