Posted to users@felix.apache.org by chihi asma <ch...@yahoo.fr> on 2009/05/20 11:16:52 UTC

UPnP Basedriver

Hi,

I downloaded the basedriver source and build it succefully within netbeans with cybergarage library but when I try to start it, I get this error:
Couldn't start bundle: UPnP Base Driver (#775) (due to: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/cybergarage/upnp/UPnP)
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/cybergarage/upnp/UPnP

Can any one help me please?

Asma

Re: UPnP Basedriver

Posted by Stefano Lenzi <ki...@interfree.it>.
chihi asma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I downloaded the basedriver source and build it succefully within netbeans with cybergarage library but when I try to start it, I get this error:
> Couldn't start bundle: UPnP Base Driver (#775) (due to: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/cybergarage/upnp/UPnP)
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/cybergarage/upnp/UPnP
>
> Can any one help me please?

How are you starting the basedriver?
How have you generated the bundle?