Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/07 20:25:36 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1823491 - in /db/jdo/trunk/api/src/java/javax/jdo: Constants.java PersistenceManagerFactory.java

Sorry about that. A new text editor removed all trailing blanks. I didn't review the patch before checking in. If anyone cares to, please fix. Otherwise, I'll be more careful next time.

Craig

> On Feb 7, 2018, at 8:10 AM, clr@apache.org wrote:
>
> Author: clr
> Date: Wed Feb  7 16:10:07 2018
> New Revision: 1823491

> Log:
> Update ConnectionDriverName description for JDO-771
>
> Modified:
>    db/jdo/trunk/api/src/java/javax/jdo/Constants.java
>    db/jdo/trunk/api/src/java/javax/jdo/PersistenceManagerFactory.java

Craig L Russell
Secretary, Apache Software Foundation
clr@apache.org http://db.apache.org/jdo