Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2007/02/22 03:59:05 UTC

Re: svn commit: r510284 - in /portals/pluto/trunk/pluto-container: pom.xml src/main/java/org/apache/pluto/core/ContainerInvocation.java src/test/java/org/apache/pluto/core/ContainerInvocationTest.java

I'm assuming this change was a mistake?  It creates a cyclical
dependency.  The container should NOT depend on the driver.

Posted by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org>.
I've reimplemented the test so it doesn't require this.  I'd rather
leave the dependencies clear since the container's not really dependent.
    check out what I'm about to commit and let me know what you think.

Posted by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu>.