Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com> on 2013/11/27 20:50:13 UTC

HiveQA Job latencies reduced dramatically

Just an FYI as a side affect of HADOOP-9765 - "Precommit Admin job
chokes on issues without an attachment" being committed, HiveQA
execution latencies should be reduced dramatically because we no
longer have to interact with the Apache Jenkins pool.

Once the Precommit-Admin job finds a Hive patch in need of testing it
sends it directly to the Bigtop Jenkins which almost always has
available executors.

Re: HiveQA Job latencies reduced dramatically

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks!! :)

Posted by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org>.