Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Luis HernĂ¡n Otegui <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/16 19:22:14 UTC

Sa-compile error

Hi, everybody, sa-compile was running allright in my systems, and the
saturday it began to spit out this output (from sa-compile -D):

cd /tmp/.spamassassin28680clJUyOtmp
cd Mail-SpamAssassin-CompiledRegexps-body_0
Wide character in print at /usr/local/bin/sa-compile line 379, <$fh> line 4428.
re2c -i -b -o scanner1.c scanner1.re
re2c -i -b -o scanner2.c scanner2.re
re2c -i -b -o scanner3.c scanner3.re
re2c -i -b -o scanner4.c scanner4.re
re2c -i -b -o scanner5.c scanner5.re
re2c -i -b -o scanner6.c scanner6.re
re2c: error: line 103, column 8: can't find symbol
command failed! at /usr/local/bin/sa-compile line 282, <$fh> line 4586.

the relevant line of scanner6.re is this:

"e\""/itr@!, propeci@! = and many many more ) - free shipping "
    {RET("__SEEK_F3UZNS");}

The saturday I've enabled Justin Mason's rules via sa-update, I don't
know if this has something to do with it...

Any other info you need to debug this, please ask.

Thanks in advance,

Luis

GNU-GPL: "May The Source Be With You...
Linux Registered User #448382.