Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by aritz aguila <ar...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/28 15:47:40 UTC

Stomp over websocket connections timeout/hearbeat

Hi,

Im using stomp over websocket protocol... my actual broker configuration is
very simple...

<transportConnector name="ws" uri="ws://0.0.0.0:61614"/>

I would like to use heartbeat parameter like in stomp configuration:

stomp://0.0.0.0:0?transport.defaultHeartBeat=5000

Or in openwire...

<transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://
0.0.0.0:61616?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=30000/>

But i cant find anything like this...

Its possible configure the heartbeat in transportconnector for stomp over
websocket protocol?

Thanks for all answers,

Aritz.

--

*P *

*Antes de imprimir este email piense si es realmente necesario: el medio
ambiente es cosa de todos.*

*Before printing this email, think whether it is really necessary:
environment is a matter of all.*

Re: Stomp over websocket connections timeout/hearbeat

Posted by aritz aguila <ar...@gmail.com>.
I have AMQ 5.8.0 so i think the good choice for me is use
heartbeat.outgoing and incoming parameters in the client side.

Thanks for all your answers.

Best regards,

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.