Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/17 12:07:52 UTC

Generating documentation using maven allSite

I generated the site documentation but it is not assembling everything
in target/docs.

These links are missing.

/jetspeed-2/jetspeed2.pdf
/jetspeed-2/projects-overview.html
/jetspeed-2/multiproject/jetspeed-security/index.html
/jetspeed-2/multiproject/jetspeed-security/arch.html
/jetspeed-2/multiproject/jetspeed-security/atz.html
/jetspeed-2/multiproject/jetspeed-security/atn.html
/jetspeed-2/multiproject/jetspeed-security/config.html
/jetspeed-2/multiproject/jetspeed-prefs/index.html

I am investigating it and I think that each multiproject doc is not
getting copied over. And the pdf goal is called separately.

Phil
--
Philip Donaghy
donaghy.blogspot.com del.icio.us/donaghy

Re: Generating documentation using maven allSite

Posted by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com>.
My fault I was having a build problem. Though, I did have to download
the standalone-compiler jar separately.

Philip