Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Je...@aol.com on 2001/06/21 01:07:21 UTC

javabeans with jsp

I don't know where exactly the javabean class goes in order for a jsp script
to find it. Lets say that I have a jsp script in:
~/examples/jsp/tester/tester.jsp

and tester.jsp uses a bean class called "UserBean.class".

tester.jsp has this line in the beginning:
<jsp:useBean id="bean" class="UserBean" scope="session" />

My question is from this point where do I put the bean "UserBean" and do I
have to touch the "web.xml" or "server.xml" at all to resolve this
problem........

Re: javabeans with jsp

Posted by Daniel de Almeida Alvares <da...@techie.com>.
You can put the bean at the WEB-INF/classes directory of your application !
Regards
Daniel
Daniel de Almeida Alvares
Santos - SP - Brasil