Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jack™®💯☑™💋 <79...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2022/01/25 07:46:07 UTC

回复: [VOTE] Release Apache Linkis (Incubating) 1.0.3-RC2

+1 (non-binding)

I checked:
[yes] Download links are valid.
[yes] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[yes] Source code distributions have correct names matching the current release.
[yes] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each Linkis repo.
[yes] All files have license headers if necessary.
[yes] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.
[yes] Can compile from source.

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
+1 (Non-binding)

I have checked :
 [√] Incubating in name
 [√] LICENSE and NOTICE file are good to me
 [√] I All links are valid
 [√] I can compile from source  on macos

Sherlock Homles <co...@apache.org> 于2022年1月27日周四 11:47写道:

Posted by Sherlock Homles <co...@apache.org>.
+1 (non-binding)

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
+1 (binding)

I checked the following:
- The license file, notice file are there
- The package signatures are good
- Shasum is good
- Compile success with java 1.8 and maven 3.6

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC,
Apache Incubator PMC,
Email: shaofengshi@apache.org

Apache Kylin FAQ: https://kylin.apache.org/docs/gettingstarted/faq.html
Join Kylin user mail group: user-subscribe@kylin.apache.org
Join Kylin dev mail group: dev-subscribe@kylin.apache.org

张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com> 于2022年1月27日周四 15:58写道:

Posted by "张铎(Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.
OK, got it.

Thanks for the explanation.

Posted by Heping Wang <pe...@apache.org>.
Thank DuoZhang,

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Linkis (Incubating) 1.0.3-RC2

Posted by Shuai Di <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Incubator Community,

The vote to release Apache Linkis(incubating) 1.0.3-RC2 has passed with
5 +1 binding and 7 +1 non-binding votes, no +0 or -1 votes.

Binding votes:
Xun Liu
Heng Du
Duo Zhang
ShaoFeng Shi
Lidong Dai

Non-Binding votes:
Jack(7956214@qq.com)
Meng Li(mengyoupanshan@gmail.com)
Peace Wong
Qiang Yin
Eason Chen
Cooper Yang
Xiao Yu

Vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/9jr6hsf53jmwvnkh8nkt6spwcwc1q42j

Thanks for reviewing and voting for our release candidate.
We will proceed with publishing the approved artifacts and sending out the
announcement soon.

Shuai Di
Best Regards.

Lidong Dai <li...@apache.org> 于2022年1月27日周四 17:15写道: