Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/04 08:43:28 UTC

[Axis2] Build

Hello there,

I was trying to build Axis2 on different JDKs (1.6 and 1.7) but no
success, either JAXWS or JAXWS integration always fail. Any
recommendation for the correct JDK I should use ?

Deepal

Re: [Axis2] Build

Posted by Andreas Veithen <an...@gmail.com>.
I fixed a couple of issues on 1.7, but there are still a some failures. The
build on 1.6 is expected to succeed though.

Andreas