Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Jain, Vikrant" <Vi...@Safenet-inc.com> on 2009/05/27 06:48:14 UTC

HTTP/HTTPS sessions

Hi,

In my application HttpSession is getting created on a SSL Login page,
subsequently it redirects to HTTP page, but the HTTPS session is lost.

How do I maintain the same HttpSession across the HTTP and HTTPS Urls?

I need to use HTTPS for several Urls, so the problem is not restricted
to Login page.

Thanks!

Vikrant

or disclosing it.