Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com> on 2013/09/11 05:57:54 UTC

About the recent release...

Hi Falcon developers,

Perhaps I missed it, but I didn't wasn't able to track down an [ANNOUNCE]
email for your 0.3 release while compiling this month's Incubator board
report.  You folks worked hard -- trumpet it to the world via
dev@falcon.incubator, general@incubator and announce@apache!

Another thing: the Falcon website links directly to www.apache.org/dist/ --
you should be linking to the ASF's mirror system instead.

    http://www.apache.org/dev/release-download-pages.html

Cheers,

Marvin Humphrey
Incubator PMC Chair

Re: About the recent release...

Posted by Srikanth Sundarrajan <sr...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Will take care of this right away.

Sent from my iPhone