Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2012/08/23 19:35:39 UTC

Italian forum broken (Fwd: Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: update on the current status ...)

The Italian forum at
http://forum.openoffice.org/it/forum/
is not working, see the note by Ricardo below.

If an Infra JIRA issue is needed, I can of course create it. But it
would be good if someone with proper credentials could just jump in and
fix it... Seeing hte error message, I'd say that restoring a recent
backup can be fine too.

Error message:
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]
Table './it/phpbb_it_sessions' is marked as crashed and last
(automatic?) repair failed [144]
An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an
administrator if this problem persists.

Regards,
   Andrea.

   ---
Announced on ES forums. IT forums are not working...
Regards
Ricardo

Re: Italian forum broken (Fwd: Re: [RELEASE][3.4.1]: update on the current status ...)

Posted by drew <dr...@baseanswers.com>.
On Thu, 2012-08-23 at 19:35 +0200, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> The Italian forum at
> http://forum.openoffice.org/it/forum/
> is not working, see the note by Ricardo below.
>
> If an Infra JIRA issue is needed, I can of course create it. But it
> would be good if someone with proper credentials could just jump in and
> fix it... Seeing hte error message, I'd say that restoring a recent
> backup can be fine too.

Should not be needed - see my last email for details.