Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/27 09:40:29 UTC

current situtation JSPWiki VM

Folks,

Our wiki is now available at : https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/wiki

See the last comment for the status :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5588?focusedCommentId=13833580&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-13833580

Does anyone of you have anything to add here ?

* I like to see client IP address, so we can use the SpamFilter and
fail2ban.
* the URL has a double reference to wiki, both in the hostname and the
resource after the "/" (and also for doc), but is not a showstopper to me.

kind regards,
Harry

Re: current situtation JSPWiki VM

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harry!

thanks!! it all looks fine on this side too :-) (also had 3
JSPWikiUserPrefs cookies)

br,
juan pablo

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.