Posted to users@camel.apache.org by anandsk <sk...@arccorp.com> on 2010/03/08 18:06:12 UTC

java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: c

Hi,
I opened a JIRA for this issue. Can you please let me know if there is any
workaround for this issue?.

Aanand

Re: java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: c

Posted by anandsk <sk...@arccorp.com>.
There is no issue when I use camel 2.0.0 jars. this is happening only when I
use camel2.1.0 or camel 2.2.0.