Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Fabien GUIBERT <fg...@progi-ouest.fr> on 2002/09/27 12:20:20 UTC

Pb with Iframe portlets

hi all ;-)

I don't know if this bug was fixed, but when I insert the same Iframe
portlet in 2 different panes, Jetspeed takes the same URL for both : even if
I change the URL in one, the other takes the same one....
So I try to make several instance of the Iframe portlets with different
portlet names in the portlets.xreg, but it seems to bug when I insert several Iframe portlet in
ONE pane...

also, the URL and size attributes are cleared when I customize the
portlet...

** I'm running Jetspeed 1.3a2 / tomcat 3.3.1 with VM templates on NT platform **

 please, help required !
 THX a lot in advance
 -=Bef@=-