Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Konstantin Priblouda <kp...@yahoo.com> on 2002/10/11 18:40:49 UTC

is reference-orientation supported?

Hi all,
is there possibility to specify
reference-orientation?
If not, is there an workaround?

regards,

=====
Konstantin Priblouda ( ko5tik )    Freelance Software developer
< http://www.pribluda.de > < play java games -> http://www.yook.de >
< render charts online -> http://www.pribluda.de/povray/ >

http://faith.yahoo.com

Re: is reference-orientation supported?

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
Konstantin Priblouda wrote:

> Landscape works. What I try to achieve, is to
> "watermark" resulting documents - for example on
> the left side of customer bill page.
> ( like "licensed for bla bla done with bla bla" ) -
> this would be good copy protection feature for my
> accounting software.
>
> OK, it it does not work with orientation, I can try
> to insert gif image.
Consider embedding small svg also.

--
Oleg Tkachenko
eXperanto team

Re: is reference-orientation supported?

Posted by Konstantin Priblouda <kp...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Oleg Tkachenko <ol...@multiconn.com>.
Konstantin Priblouda wrote:

> is there possibility to specify
> reference-orientation?
Sure :) But the property is not implemented yet and probably won't be
implemented untill redesign is done.