Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2015/11/02 19:47:46 UTC

Re: [09/12] isis git commit: ISIS-1226: detach EntityModels in BreadcrumbModel

Hi Dan,

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 7:35 PM, <da...@apache.org> wrote:

> -
> +
> +        final AuthenticatedWebSessionForIsis
> authenticatedWebSessionForIsis = AuthenticatedWebSessionForIsis.get();
> +

What is the purpose of this ?
It seems this local variable is not used later.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Re: [09/12] isis git commit: ISIS-1226: detach EntityModels in BreadcrumbModel

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
thanks for the catch... was going to put the detach logic here, then
discovered I could override detach() in the class itself.

will remove.

Cheers
Dan