Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Mukesh Kumar Maniraj <mu...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/02 19:20:11 UTC

Axis Bug ?- Unable to download large files using Axis Attachments-Need Help

Hi,
I am using Axis 1.2.1 and trying to pass files, using the axis attachment
support,
I works fine for  small files, but when I try to pass 3MB file, I am getting
and exception from Axis on the server side,
Please note that, when I use Axis 1.1  there is no problem sending large
files(I tested upto 50 MB).
This exception happens only in Axis 1.2.1 and also Axis 1.3.
I cannot go back to Axis 1.1 because we have upgraded to jdk1.5,
Any help to solve this problem  is very much appreciated ,
Thanks,
-Mukesh Kumar

 Stack trace Snippet:(Please see full stack trace, client and server side
code attached)
===============
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/}Server.userException<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/%7DServer.userException>
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: java.io.IOException: End of physical stream detected when 133
more bytes expected.
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:java.io.IOException<http://xml.apache.org/axis/%7DstackTrace:java.io.IOException>:
End of physical stream detected when 133 more bytes expected.
        at org.apache.axis.attachments.DimeDelimitedInputStream._read(
DimeDelimitedInputStream.java:273)
        at org.apache.axis.attachments.DimeDelimitedInputStream.read(
DimeDelimitedInputStream.java:201)
        at org.apache.axis.attachments.DimeDelimitedInputStream.read(
DimeDelimitedInputStream.java:445)
        at org.apache.axis.attachments.ManagedMemoryDataSource.&lt;init&gt;(
ManagedMemoryDataSource.java:146)
        at
org.apache.axis.attachments.MultiPartDimeInputStream.readTillFound(
MultiPartDimeInputStream.java:163)
        at org.apache.axis.attachments.MultiPartDimeInputStream.readAll(
MultiPartDimeInputStream.java:100)
        at
org.apache.axis.attachments.MultiPartDimeInputStream.getAttachments(
MultiPartDimeInputStream.java:108)
        at org.apache.axis.attachments.AttachmentsImpl.mergeinAttachments(
AttachmentsImpl.java:156)
        at org.apache.axis.attachments.AttachmentsImpl.getAttachmentCount(
AttachmentsImpl.java:515)
        at
com.cisco.aons.ama.provision.ExtensionPackageManager.downloadExtensionPackage
(ExtensionPackageManager.java:8