Posted to jcs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com> on 2006/06/21 05:01:22 UTC

Re: Reminder: Jakarta Board Report

Phil Steitz wrote:

>> Please have a look at the Board Report here
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-June2006
>>
>> and add any updates.  In Hen's absence, I am preparing the report, to be submitted at next week's board meeting.
>>

> Thanks to all who have provided updates.  I will be preparing the final
> version to send to the board tomorrow afternoon (US Pacific), based on
> what is in the Wiki at that time.

As the board meeting has moved until next week, I am going to hold off
finalizing the report until Friday.  It would be great to get a
subproject update from Tapestry (multiple releases are mentioned) and
any other subprojects that have had activity this year.  Thanks!

Phil

Re: Reminder: Jakarta Board Report

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Tapestry don't have to put a report in as a part of Jakarta, although
it's not reflected on the site quite yet, Tapestry is a TLP and does
its own reports now.

Hen

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

On 6/20/06, Phil Steitz <ph...@steitz.com> wrote:

> Phil Steitz wrote:
> > Phil Steitz wrote:
> >
> >> Please have a look at the Board Report here
> >>
> >> http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta/JakartaBoardReport-June2006
> >>
> >> and add any updates.  In Hen's absence, I am preparing the report, to
> be submitted at next week's board meeting.
> >>

> > Thanks to all who have provided updates.  I will be preparing the final
> > version to send to the board tomorrow afternoon (US Pacific), based on
> > what is in the Wiki at that time.
> >
> As the board meeting has moved until next week, I am going to hold off
> finalizing the report until Friday.  It would be great to get a
> subproject update from Tapestry (multiple releases are mentioned) and
> any other subprojects that have had activity this year.  Thanks!
>
> Phil

Jesse Kuhnert
Tacos/Tapestry, team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.