Posted to dev@mrunit.apache.org by Jim Donofrio <do...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/06 03:34:02 UTC

status of 0.8.1 release?

What is the status of the 0.8.1 release?

I know has been staged for awhile but I dont think it should be released
since currently it has a dependency on 0.23.1-SNAPSHOT of hadoop-common,
hadoop-mapreduce-client-core and hadoop-mapreduce-client-common which
has been released and the SNAPSHOT was deleted. The pom in
branches/mrunit-0.8 and trunk needs to be updated to 0.23.1 if setting
-Dhadoop.version=0.23

Re: status of 0.8.1 release?

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

Airport internet is being un expectedly reliable so I went ahead and
worked on this.

Since the release vote passed and the hadoop libs are marked as
provided so people depending on us can use 0.23.1 non-snapshot I went
ahead and pushed the release out.  The reason we were depending on the
snapshot is that 0.23.1 has a fix  for us. I create a JIRA to make the
change: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MRUNIT-72 to the 0.23.1
release.

Once the mirrors update I will send out the announcement.

Brock

Re: status of 0.8.1 release?

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,