Posted to user@tajo.apache.org by Jaehwa Jung <bl...@apache.org> on 2015/05/12 03:25:06 UTC

Integrate Tajo with Zeppelin

Hi guys

I recently integrated Tajo with Zeppelin
<http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/> which is web based notebook for
interactive data analysis.

Source codes, technical details and latest updates can be found at this
issuse page.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-45

First of all, you need to build Zepplein trunk code. Please refer follwoing
site.

https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/blob/master/README.md

And I implemted it with Tajo JDBC driver. Thus, you need to set JDBC uri at
Zeppelin interpreter environment.

For example:

*tajo.jdbc.uri=jdbc:tajo://localhost:26002/default*

some running screen shots are as follows:

​

Cheers

Jaehwa

Re: Integrate Tajo with Zeppelin

Posted by Samuel Marks <sa...@gmail.com>.
Nice work! - Also that project looks quite cool, sort-of like IPython in
the Java world.

(though IPython now has proper pluggable backends, so would be interested
to see a comparison in their FAQ)

Samuel Marks
http://linkedin.com/in/samuelmarks

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.