Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by quando <ko...@freenet.de> on 2012/04/26 13:32:51 UTC

Re: Trying to use IAjaxCallDecorator after Modal Window close

Hello,

how do you solved the problem exactly?

kind regards

Re: Trying to use IAjaxCallDecorator after Modal Window close

Posted by mshaver <ma...@gmail.com>.
I defined my own ModalWindow subclass that overrode "show" like so:

    @Override
    public void show(final AjaxRequestTarget target)
    {
        super.show(target);
        target.appendJavascript("Mask.show('" +  SOME_ARBITRARY_MASK_KEY  +
"')");
    }

Then I defined an implementation of WindowClosedCallback with the following:

    @Override
    public void onClose(final AjaxRequestTarget target)
    {
        target.appendJavascript("Mask.hide('" +
MyModalWindowSubClass.SOME_ARBITRARY_MASK_KEY  + "')");
        onCloseAction(target);
    }

    public abstract void onCloseAction(AjaxRequestTarget target);

So every time you show one of these custom modal windows, you have to use
this implementation of WindowClosedCallback or hide the mask manually.

Again, not ideal - but it works!