Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2004/07/24 17:49:59 UTC

[Configuration] Tweaks to Site Docs

Hi all,

I tweaked the site docs to link to the API a bit more.  Also, changed the
pointer to bugs to actually load up the list of issues.  Currently we have
21 outstanding, but most are enhancements for post 1.0.

I noticed however that the Javadocs are not generating for me, that was why
I didn't update the site documentation.  Has anyone else noticed problems
generating javadocs?  Also, I am getting unit test failures, primarily in
TestConfigurationXMLDocument, is anyone else experiencing this?

Lastly, of the list of bugs outstanding, anyone want to hazard a guess at
what order to solve the bugs?  I'd like to get the 1.0 release done,
Emmanuel has done a lot of the work towards that goal, and I'd like to help
him any way we can..

Eric