Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jignesh Kapadia <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/23 14:17:15 UTC

It dies in super.init() after migrating from 1.0 to 1.1

Hi ,
    This in the reference to the previous question I had posted. I am in process of migrating form 1.0 to 1.1. I copied all the latest .jar files(i.e. Struts.jar as well as commons.jar files) in my WEB-INF/lib. I did the corresponding chnages in config.xml file as well as web.xml. Since I dont have mulitple modules I think my web.xml remains the same. But When I start the application It is failingin super.init(). I am attaching the error file Please help. I am stuck to this small problems from last two days.

Thanks,

Jignesh

Do you Yahoo!?