Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org> on 2001/07/08 06:33:10 UTC

RE: Delegating the request processing to an Action class

I would not be too concerned about the performance impact of Oleg's
suggested approach.  After all, the controller servlet is just going to do
a RequestDispatcher.forward() back to itself, which has no more
performance impact than the usual RequestDispatcher.forward() used to
transfer control to a JSP page in the usual case.

Craig