Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2009/12/03 21:28:56 UTC

Re: CXF Weblogic 10 services page not listing CXF services deployed

On Wed November 25 2009 2:06:08 pm vickatvuuch wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We have deployed CXF services on WS 10 and while everything is working (I
> can get individual port WSDL and call methods) but the
> http://localhost:7002/services page is not showing up like something is
> blocking it. The same setup, deployed as ear works fine on JBoss. It looks
> like a security issue somewhere, however I can not explain why the full URI
> works with Soap and REST while /services gets bounced. Any ideas?

No idea on that one.   You may need to debug into the CXFServlet to see if you
can diagnose it.

Also try:
http://localhost:7002/services/
(with the trailing slash)
and see if that makes a difference.    In theory, either should work.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: CXF Weblogic 10 services page not listing CXF services deployed

Posted by vickatvuuch <vl...@gmail.com>.
Nasty Weblogic.. Not forwarding to the /root/services page. If I go there
directly its all there looking good..
JBoss and Tomcat same war - no problem.