Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Annabel Melongo <me...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2015/10/20 03:59:00 UTC

Problem building Spark

I tried to build Spark according to the build directions and the it failed due to the following error:
|   |
| Building Spark - Spark 1.5.1 DocumentationBuilding Spark Building with build/mvn Building a Runnable Distribution Setting up Maven’s Memory Usage Specifying the Hadoop Version Building With Hive and JDBC Support Building for Scala 2.11  |
|  |
| View on spark.apache.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

    [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.5.5:single (test-jar-with-           dependencies) on project spark-streaming-mqtt_2.10: Failed to create assembly: Error creating assembly archive test-        jar-with-dependencies: Problem creating jar: Execution exception (and the archive is probably corrupt but I could not         delete it): Java heap space -> [Help 1]
Any help?  I have a 64-bit windows 8 machine

Problem building Spark