Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/14 21:01:05 UTC

The svn url is wrong in confluence

Hi,
   I don't have permission for editing confluence. Can someone grant
permission to my profile. My confluence id is manugeorge.

Regards
Manu

Re: The svn url is wrong in confluence

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
OK i got it wrong. How do i edit the pages shown in the openejb site.
Where do i find them. Clicking edit in the first page took me to
confluence saying access is denied.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
:) I stopped updating cauze a message displayed stated that you were
updating the same page at the same time, and when u canceled your editing I
started to edit again. :) sorry, but thanks for trying to help, and your
help is welcome anytime.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: The svn url is wrong in confluence

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karan Malhi <ka...@gmail.com>.
I tried to update that link too, the day the move was announced.
Couldnt do it, each time i clicked on edit, nothing happened. I
remember being able to edit content 2-3 months back

--
Karan Malhi

Re: The svn url is wrong in confluence

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Jun 14, 2007, at 1:32 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din wrote:

> What is the relation between the content on confluence and the
> content under
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/website/html/ , I
> mean the
> changes we made on Confluence are reflected automatically on our
> website or
> we have to change both of them ???

The content in svn is an infrequently updated version of what is spit
out by the autoexport plugin in cwiki.  The only automated anything
we have so far is something to sync the content from cwiki into our
web space at /www/openejb.apache.org/.  More specifically, our
website is a checkout of the svn content which is periodically
overwritten by updates from cwiki via an rsync.  Everything else is
manual.

If you logged into people and typed:
cd /www/openejb.apache.org/
svn status

... you'd see what's changed since the last manual website -> svn sync.

Maybe someday someone will think of a clever way to keep them in sync.

-David

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: The svn url is wrong in confluence

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: The svn url is wrong in confluence

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: The svn url is wrong in confluence

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: The svn url is wrong in confluence

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
David,

Please look at http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENEJB-592 .  I
have pointed the problem to Manu before creating the JIRA.  Where is
the source for the pages in question?  Is it at

Posted by Manu George <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks David

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
I think you shouldn't try to edit this page, I could open the page for
editing when I issued this URL
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENEJB/Source+Code and opened
the edit tab.

--