Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sotiris Fragkiskos <sf...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/20 08:06:39 UTC

solr UI collection dropdown sorting order

Hi everyone!

is there any way the collections available on the left-hand side of the
solr UI can be sorted? I'm referring to the "collection selector" dropdown.
But the same applies to the Collections button.
The sorting seems kind of..random?

Thanks in advance!

Sotir

Re: solr UI collection dropdown sorting order

Posted by Sotiris Fragkiskos <sf...@gmail.com>.
My java knowledge is very weak to say the least, so I can't help there
unfortunately...
Thanks for the reply, I have been meaning to ask for at least a year!!

kind regards,
Sotiri

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sotiris Fragkiskos <sf...@gmail.com>.
i had not idea this can be done, i'm not very web-savvy, just know some
python..

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sotiris Fragkiskos <sf...@gmail.com>.
this is excellent!! THANKS!!!!!!