Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Kurt Olsen <ko...@get2hawaii.com> on 2001/09/07 02:02:37 UTC

Can ejbjar deal with multiple entity ejb's in a jar?

Hi,
Can the ejbjar task be used to create a single jar file containing multiple
entities.
For example, given the directory structure below, can ejbjar create
Account.jar containing both the Account and Person entities?
(I didn't endorse, nor create this, but I do have to deal with it!)

Account
  ejb-jar.xml
  weblogic-ejb-jar.xml
  weblogic-cmp-rdbms-Account
  weblogic-cmp-rdbms-Person
  com
      company
          account
              Account.java
              AccountEJB.java
              AccountHome.java
              Person.java
              PersonEJB.java
              PersonHome.java

Re: Can ejbjar deal with multiple entity ejb's in a jar?

Posted by T Master <tm...@iknowledgeinc.com>.
yeah

use the ejbjar task, and specify eveythign in your xml descriptor.

mine:
        <ejbjar descriptordir="${src.dir}/${project.path.ejb}"
                srcdir="${build.dir}"
                basejarname="myjar">
            <weblogic destdir="${domain.applications.dir}"
                      keepgeneric="false"
                      rebuild="false"
                      newCMP="false">
                <classpath refid="project.class.path"/>
                <wlclasspath refid="ejb.descriptor.build.classpath"/>
            </weblogic>
            <include name="ejb-jar.xml"/>
            <exclude name="weblogic-ejb-jar.xml"/>
            <support dir="${build.dir}">
                <include name="${project.path}/**/*.class"/>
            </support>
        </ejbjar>