Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/09/04 10:28:12 UTC

Key Phrase Extraction

Hi All

A while ago the topic of Key Phrase Extraction came up in one of the discussions. I'm keen to follow that up (as I still have my paper to write :-)

I'd like to look for key phrases associated with Apache culture. We have some specific phrasing linked to the core values of the Apache way such as community (over code), consensus, merit, openness etc so I'd like to see if we could get something setup to see how how frequently these are coming up.

So my next question is do we already have something? Or is this something that would need to be implemented?

Thanks
Sharan