Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Benjamin Naber <be...@coders-area.de> on 2018/02/12 08:48:52 UTC

CentOS7 Packages

Hi @all,

will there be CentOS7 Packages for Release 4.11 ?

Kind regards

Ben

RE: CentOS7 Packages

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
We've updated the 'recommended' versions, the quick start guide will take a little time to do, as we'd need to verify all of the steps.  The last thing that I'd want to do in the guide is give incorrect information, which might lead first-timers to thinking that CloudStack didn't work.

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com