Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stuart Roebuck <st...@adolos.co.uk> on 2001/08/24 14:52:20 UTC

[C2.1] Problems retrieving images from cache in latest CVS

Using the latest CVS of 2.1 if you re-request an image file (i.e. request
it from cache) it appears to return a null or invalid result, although the
logs show no sign of anything going wrong.

Stuart.

Re: [C2.1] Problems retrieving images from cache in latest CVS

Posted by Stuart Roebuck <st...@adolos.co.uk>.
Funnily enough I was just trying out Resin when I first noticed it, but
then I went back and tried it under Tomcat 4.0b7 and hit the same problem,
  and my run script for Tomcat clears the work directory every time, so
there shouldn't have been any remnant from the previous run.

Stuart.

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <vg...@hns.com>.
Now it's turned off. I do not remeber did I have this issue
with cache on or off.

Vadim

Posted by Stuart Roebuck <st...@adolos.co.uk>.
Thanks Torsten,