Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by bi...@tcs.com on 2005/11/14 15:02:19 UTC

Strange Problem -Internal Server Error

Hi Gurus ,

We are facing a strange problem,our reports were running fine on our
Tomcat+BES server for a long time suddenly a strange problem has started
happening that when we request a report , we are facing performance
problem.Somtime I get Internal Server however when I checl my logs I didnt
get any error on the log. However the Internal Server Error. We havent done
any chage in application code. Any pointers Please .
Thanks in advance.

Birendar Singh Waldiya

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you

RE: Strange Problem -Internal Server Error

Posted by Richard Mixon <rn...@qwest.net>.
Birendar,

In order to help we need a bit more information:

 - what version of Tomcat?
 - what version of Java you are using?
 - what operating system and version?
 - the specific Internal Server Error message and status code also, just to
be sure?
 - what is the BES in "Tomcat+BES"?
 - what is the nature of the performance problem? Slow response? Throughput?

Also, are you fronting Tomcat with Apache/mod_jk or other web server? In
such case the error might be in the Apache or mod_jk log.

Hope this helps - Richard