Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by jo...@comcast.net on 2006/08/01 22:53:31 UTC

Re: building twice - version 1.0.3

Sorry I haven't checked this in so long - but I think Adam found the problem - I was also using Firefox when I had this problem before.  However, I do not see it with Safari on the Mac - it only builds once.  I tested it with Firefox 1.5.0.1 on my Mac and see the problem.  So it looks to be Firefox related.  Can you try replicating it again Emmanuel?

Thanks,
Josh

Posted by Adam <pu...@gmail.com>.
We've had similar problems to this in Firefox 1.5 - 1.5.0.5

--
Adam Altemus
punkinshred@gmail.com