Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Rodrigo Gonçalves <rm...@criticalsoftware.com> on 2007/05/15 13:05:53 UTC

Continuum project wrong version

Hi..

I'm using continuum 1.03, and something very strange happen today.
I did a release several projects ( proj 1.1-SNAPSHOT -> release 1.1 ->
proj 1.2 SNAPSHOT), everything went fine.
But in Continuum one of the projects shows the version 1.1 instead of
1.2-SNAPSHOT like it should, because it's the head version on CVS (I
checked). I looked and find out that continuum is not checking out the
head version out of CVS.

Any ideas of what's happening here?

Re: Continuum project wrong version

Posted by Rodrigo Gonçalves <rm...@criticalsoftware.com>.
Hi...

Thx for your answer, I saw what's happening it add a <tag> info in the
scm. Solved!

Regards,
Rodrigo.

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.