Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by James Meickle <jm...@quantopian.com> on 2018/05/17 11:53:45 UTC

Airflow presentation at Velocity New York

Hi folks,

At Velocity New York in October, I will be presenting about how Quantopian
uses Airflow for financial data:
https://conferences.oreilly.com/velocity/vl-ny/public/schedule/detail/70048

We couldn't have adopted Airflow so quickly without the hard work of
contributors who have made it such an amazing piece of software. So, thank
you! And feel free to reach out if you'll be at the conference.

-James M.

Re: Airflow presentation at Velocity New York

Posted by James Meickle <jm...@quantopian.com.INVALID>.
Hi all,

The slides are now up:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1gbfR79u4Ws8ctASZiGuQaslX3bHgnW5L9GFuyfQWRFM/edit#slide=id.p

Recordings are on O'Reilly's Safari platform, and you can of course reach
out to me if you have questions.

-James M.

Posted by Vasyl Harasymiv <vh...@activecampaign.com>.